In 1919 the Osborne park sub-branch of the Returned Soldiers’ League persuaded town properties to donate two blocks of land located on Main Street, Osborne Park for the propose of erecting a hall. The Osborne Park Returned and Services League Memorial Hall was opened on 22 November 1930. The block of land seen today is only half the size of what it used to be. In 1997 part of the land sold to finance subsequent renovation works on the building.
Osborne Park Returned and Services League Hall. City of Stirling Art and History Collection, accessed 05/12/2025, https://collections.stirling.wa.gov.au/nodes/view/1536